Procedure for getting in touch

If you are the partner of a teaching or academic staff member or a post-doctoral researcher appointed to one of the universities in French- or Italian-speaking Switzerland, you can contact Career2 by e-mail.

Each partner university provides support for the pursuit or management of the partner’s career:

  • labour market information
  • putting you in touch with professionals and integration into the networks
  • assessment and analysis of opportunities for work and personal integration
  • help with finding childcare solutions

The Career2 offices of each university are available to answer any questions.

The contact persons for each university are

Furthermore, some universities have established Welcome Centers to welcome academic staff: